So last week, Dazzling Mage from A Reading Kabocha was sweet enough to think of me and honour me with my first blog award. I feel; a) Privileged, b) Inspired and c) Just thrilled to bits!
I started blogging sometime in September 2009 and I didn’t really get the hang of it ‘til early this year (in fact, I’m still a little clueless at things, like retrieving awards for example *sheepish grin*). But for the past few months, since hanging around the blogosphere, I’ve discovered an array of new genres and most importantly, have made loads of new friends around the globe. It’s certainly a nice feeling to know that there are people out there who share the same interests and appreciate my two cents worth.
The rules are:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
In keeping up with the tradition of the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’, I’d like to pass this on to the following awesome bloggers whom I’ve recently discovered:
- A Cup of Tea and A Cozy For Me
- Michelle’s Masterful Musings
- fickle fan
- The Book Buff
- The Life & Lies of an Inanimate Flying Object
- Books Like Breathing
- Chrissie’s Corner
Keep up with the great work and spread the love guys!