I'm signing up for yet another challenge, one I probably won't be able to complete on time (considering the number of challenges I've already committed to - and still have NOT finished!). I really couldn't resist this one when I saw it on The Bibliophiles Lounge. Since most of the books I've enjoyed have been adapted into some sort of box office movie or other, joining this challenge was just the perfect thing to do.
The goal is to read 30 books that have been adapted into movies and also watch them. Rules are as follows:
- You don't have to select your books ahead of time. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
- If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others. Also, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in. You can join at any time!
- Non-bloggers may enter as well. If you have a blog, please post the review of BOTH the book and movie on your blog, detailing:
- Your honest opinions of the book and movie
- Which one did you enjoy more (book or movie?)
- What do you think is so good about the book for it to have been made into a movie
For more details and to join the Challenge, please go here.
1. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold