So I've just signed up for another challenge and I realise this is a little too ambitious, even for me. I mean, it's already more than half way through the year, plus this challenge requires a minimum of 24 books! Can I do it? Well, since I am on maternity leave and this challenge does cross over with another challenge I've participated in this year, I'm thinking, why the heck not.
The Challenge is to read 24 books from the horror or urban fantasy genre between 1st Jan 2011 and 31st Dec 2011. Further details of the challenge can be found here. So far, my reading list is as follows:
1) Interview with the Vampire - The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice (link to review coming soon)
2) The Vampire Lestat - The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice (link to review coming soon)
3) Feed by Mira Grant (link to review coming soon)
4) Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore (link to review coming soon)
5) Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris (link to review coming soon)