Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Back and with an Award!

Wow, it’s been more than 2 months since my last post and for that folks, I truly apologise. Life’s gone a little haywire recently, since my addiction to football (thanks to World Cup 2010) and also a major shift in my career. Anyway, I’m back now and I really do hope to catch up with the book blogging community, as well as squeeze in some time to kick-start my reading & reviews once again. I’ve also just changed my blog design, which took several pain-staking hours to complete by the way – hope you like it ;)

During this short hiatus, I received the Versatile Blogger Award, courtesy of Ms Ulat Buku. Thanks Ms UB, it really means a lot to me. In keeping up with the tradition of this award, here are 5 little things about me:


1) I love the smell, feel and taste of coffee. I really wouldn’t know what I’d do without it.

2) The one thing I cannot leave home without is my book and my Blackberry…both of which help keep my sanity when facing the ugly morning traffic.

3) If I was a contestant on Survivor and there was only one makeup item I’d be allowed to bring, it would have to be my Benefit Bad Lash Mascara. It does wonders – trust me.

4) I’m an obsessive baker and I make a mean cherry pie :)

5) I just finished watching The Killers and I can’t get over how hawt Ashton Kutcher was in the movie… I like very much..

And here's my top 5 picks of who I'd like to share this Award with:  




1 comment:

Laura @ I'm Booking It said...

Thank you for passing the award on to me and my blog!

I look forward to seeing more of your blog again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails