Wow, it’s been more than 2 months since my last post and for that folks, I truly apologise. Life’s gone a little haywire recently, since my addiction to football (thanks to World Cup 2010) and also a major shift in my career. Anyway, I’m back now and I really do hope to catch up with the book blogging community, as well as squeeze in some time to kick-start my reading & reviews once again. I’ve also just changed my blog design, which took several pain-staking hours to complete by the way – hope you like it ;)
During this short hiatus, I received the Versatile Blogger Award, courtesy of Ms Ulat Buku. Thanks Ms UB, it really means a lot to me. In keeping up with the tradition of this award, here are 5 little things about me:
1) I love the smell, feel and taste of coffee. I really wouldn’t know what I’d do without it.
2) The one thing I cannot leave home without is my book and my Blackberry…both of which help keep my sanity when facing the ugly morning traffic.
3) If I was a contestant on Survivor and there was only one makeup item I’d be allowed to bring, it would have to be my Benefit Bad Lash Mascara. It does wonders – trust me.
4) I have a 5 year old son who is currently obsessed with the late Michael Jackson. Every morning, he treats me to his dance routine of Thriller…
5) I just finished watching The Killers and I can’t get over how hawt Ashton Kutcher was in the movie… I like very much..
And here's my top 5 picks of who I'd like to share this Award with: